Procurement Buyer for Construction Works
Location: Athens-HQ (Maroussi - Attiki)
Job Code: HQ_PRC_0121
Job Level (seniority): Entry level (Associate)
Fraport Greece, in the framework of the operation of the 14 Regional Airports, seeks for a professional Procurement Buyer for Construction Works in the Procurement Department. He/she will be a part of our company’s Procurement Department within Financial Division, reports to the Procurement Manager of Construction Works and assists all purchasing activities related to procurement.
• Follows all policies related with Fraport’s Greece procurement process
• Conducts market researches for new suppliers, products and services
• Issues Request for Proposals (RFPs) documents
• Handles the tender process and collaborates with the internal customers and the vendors for the successful outcome of the supply process
• Performs commercial evaluation, negotiates with suppliers and reports the tender results, recommending the best solution for the company
• Issues the official purchase orders and ensures that all agreed terms and conditions with vendors depicted on them
• Cooperates with all involved parties and the vendor for the finalization and signature of the contracts
• Reports, archives and tracks the purchasing documents.
• 3 years experience in procurement field, preferably in Construction Works & E/M area
• Engineering Degree (University or TEI)
• Proven experience in end-to-end tendering processes
• SAP Knowledge
• Excellence knowledge in MS Office
• Fluency in written and spoken English
• Organizational and analytical skills
• Initiative and team spirit
• Negotiation and problem solving skills
The Company offers a competitive remuneration package, career development opportunities in a dynamically growing business environment and participation in the Company's Reward and Employees Benefits programs.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.