MYTILINEOS, a leading industrial company with a strong international presence in four Business Units, Metallurgy, Sustainable Engineering Solutions, Power & Gas and International Renewables & Storage Development is currently seeking to hire a Junior Project Operations Engineer based in Thessaloniki for the International Renewables & Storage Development Business Unit.
Junior Project Operations Engineer based in Thessaloniki
(Reference Code: JPOE 0121)
The Junior Project Operations Engineer will be responsible for the below:
- Request For Quotations (RFQs) for electrical and mechanical equipment
- Technical Evaluation of Quotations
- Reviewing of Technical Design and documentation provided by suppliers prior to the approval for manufacture in collaboration with Design Engineers.
- Working with the Management Team to review all project information provided by the Client and prepare the necessary documentation to be submitted to the Client or his Technical
Advisor, throughout the bidding, design, construction and delivery process.
- Reviewing, organizing and submiting equipment documentation, technical design and other contractual documentation to the Technical Advisor of the Client prior to EPC contract
(Technical Due Diligence, TDD) and after construction (Provisional Acceptance Certificate, PAC).
- Keeping abreast of relevant Legislation and International Standards
- Working with the construction team to handle non-conformities of electromechanical equipment delivered on site
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- Experience in relevant positions will be considered an advantage
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office
- Fluency in English is essential
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational management and planning skills
- Ability to accurately communicate ideas, facts and technical information across all levels of management and technical teams.
- Ability to work well under pressure
Interested parties are kindly requested to submit their curriculum vitae via the following link, no later than 28/02/2021