Summer Internships 2020 In Sensor Informatics And Medical Technology
Research of the group focuses on sensor informatics, adaptive signal processing, and data fusion systems especially for medical applications. Other applications include smartphone sensor fusion, robotics, positioning systems, target tracking, biomedical imaging and many other indirectly measured time-varying systems.
Are you interested in?
- How signal processing, machine learning, and artificial intelligence (AI) can be used to diagnose and cure people?
- How medical imaging systems (e.g., MRI and CT) work, and how to build intelligent imaging systems?
- How smartphones/robots/cars/boats/planes use their sensors to perceive and learn from the environment?
- How to use advanced data processing and machine learning methods to predict the weather?
- How to use machine learning and AI to build intelligent industrial plants?
How to apply
To apply for an internship in Sensor informatics and medical technology group at Aalto, use the electronic submission system at Apply now! link, sending the following documents:
- CV, including contact information, studies and work experience, study transcript (informal transcript accepted)
Application deadline is 30.1.2020 (apply early, applications will be considered as they are received).
Application deadline January 30, 2020