Rolco Christeyns is a Joint Venture Company between Rolco, the largest Greek Detergent and Home Care manufacturer and Christeyns, a leading European professional laundry and cleaning supplier.
Rolco Christeyns aims to become the preferred partner to its customers in Greece and in Cyprus, contributing towards maximizing their profitability through an efficient and flexible organization that provides innovative solutions, system and product support, as well as technological capabilities in engineering and resource management.
Rolco Christeyns provides a full range of products and technology support for textile care, professional cleaning, food hygiene, and health care.
As part of the company’s regional expansion strategy, it is searching for a: Business Development Assistant
This is an exciting and demanding career opportunity for a young professional looking to join the Business Development Team of a top Greek Detergents Supplier company with an international business orientation.
Job Title: Business Development Assistant
Reporting to: Business Development Manager
Based: Rentis, Athens
- To support the Business Development Manager with the coordination and completion of open projects.
- To provide marketing support in the production of promotional materials as required.
- To support the Business Development Manager with the creation of processes that will enable the team reach their sales targets.
- To update CRM database as and when needed.
The successful candidate should have:
- A bachelor’s degree in Business, or related field.
- At least one year of experience working in an office environment.
- Excellent command of the English language
- Experienced and highly proficient in the use of all MS Office software, especially Excel.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, with strong attention to detail.
- A team player, with a positive can do attitude.
- A problem solver, who is goal oriented.
- Organized, disciplined and takes pride in their work.
- Flexible and able to quickly adapt to changing circumstances.
- Ability to work on own initiative in a corporate, fast-paced environment
- Ability to organize and prioritize work to meet required deadlines.
WHAT WE OFFER
In Rolco Christeyns we respect the dignity and value of each individual and actively support our belief that employees are our biggest asset. We offer an environment where each employee can grow professionally and personally through a number of initiatives:
- Training programs aiming at the continuous improvement and development of Individual skills
- Career development opportunities
- Competitive remuneration and benefit packages based on individual performance
- Private group insurance and hospital coverage
- Personal discount card for ROLCO products
We hire and promote individuals not only for their skills and abilities but also for their drive and desire for continuous improvement. We want individuals who will contribute to our vision and will operate together as a team to achieve our common goal and ensure our long term success.
Applicants are encouraged to send their most updated CV along with a cover letter describing why they want to work with us and why they are suitable for this position.
Send the required information by 30/11/2019 mentioning the code BDMU1019 or fax it at 210 3426171 or through e-mail at email@example.com