The European Central Bank has launched a new traineeship campaign: 2019-174-TRA - Traineeship Programme. We are looking for candidates in the areas of:
- Banking Supervision horizontal and specialised expertise
- (Computer) Sciences and Technology
- Banknote Research & Development
- Banknote Communications
- Finance and Administration
Candidates should have;
- a bachelor’s degree or higher in a field relevant to the area to which they are applying
- a general interest in European affairs, central banking, banking supervision and matters of relevance to the ECB business areas participating in the programme;
- a good knowledge of the MS Office package;
- an advanced (C1) command of English and an intermediate (B1) command of at least one other official language of the EU.
Our traineeships offer excellent opportunities to gain insights into the way the European Central Bank works, acquire hands-on experience in an area of interest, and put theoretical knowledge into practice.
Please find the full vacancy notice here: https://jobs.ecb.europa.eu/sap/bc/bsp/sap/z_hcmx_ui_ext/?jobId=005056853E201EE9B7C2216FA6EB756A . The closing date for this vacancy is Monday, 21 October 2019.