Position Title : Psychologists
Duty Station : Athens, Thessaloniki, Patra
Classification : Ungraded position, attractive remuneration package
Type of Appointment :
Special short-term contract with possibility of extensionRequired Qualifications and Experience
• University degree in Psychology (Clinical psychology, Counselling Psychology, or similar) preferably a bachelor
degree or higher grade from an accredited institution
• At least 3 years’ experience in clinical psychology
• Registration or chartered membership with the Greek Psychological Association
• Experience in emergency psychology is a distinctive advantage.
• Knowledge of PFA, IASC guidelines for MHPSS in emergencies and health and migration administrative
procedures is an advantage
• Experience in providing training on mental health issues
• Excellent clinical skills.
• Capacity to develop and supervise quality control/assurance mechanisms in mental health activities.
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills, personal commitment, efficiency and flexibility.
• Ability to work with minimal supervision.
• Good level of computer literacy.
• Awareness of migrants and refugee issues.
• Ability to work under difficult conditions.
Fluency in English and Greek is required