Position Title : Field Coordinators
Duty Station : Various Locations across Greece
Classification : Ungraded position, attractive remuneration package
Type of Appointment : Special short-term contract with possibility of extension
• University degree from an accredited academic institution, preferably a Master degree, with minimum 2 years of
relevant working experience; or high school diploma with four years of relevant working experience.
• Strong organizational, facilitation, communication, writing and presentations skills;
• Familiar with direct assistance to migrants and/or refugees;
• Experience in working in a multi-cultural environment;
• Proficient use of commonly used IT equipment and the appropriate software solutions.
• At least two years of previous relevant work experience;
• Experience in an international environment;
• Computer literacy in standard software applications (MS Office, etc)
• Proficiency in English, and Greek. Knowledge of Arabic, Farsi, Dari, Kurmanji or Sorani would be considered as an asset