MedNet GREECE S.A., the healthcare brand of Munich Re, is a managed care service provider dedicated to serving the needs of all stakeholders in healthcare, including patients, medical providers and insurers. Our goal is always to ensure better healthcare outcomes within the parameters of optimized healthcare costs. With more than 20 years of experience in the market as well as the knowledge, resources, backing and stability of a globally leading reinsurer, MedNet GREECE S.A. is ideally positioned to support insurers in mastering tomorrow’s healthcare challenges. As a member of Munich Health, MedNet GREECE S.A. has access to international services and know-how as well as a resource pool of more than 5000 experts at 26 locations worldwide.
• Collect, record, and maintain patient information, such as medical history, reports, and examination results.
• Physical examination and medical history of patients.
• Conduct pre-hospitalization audits to determine the necessity of the hospitalization.
• Evaluate and process patient admission or discharge documents.
• Analyze records, reports, and examination information to diagnose patients' condition.
• Advising adjustors.
• Protect the security of medical records to ensure that confidentiality is maintained.
• Resolve or clarify codes or diagnoses with conflicting, missing, or unclear information by consulting with treating doctors.
• Enter data, such as demographic characteristics, history and extent of disease, diagnostic procedures, or treatment into computer.
Medical Claims Manager
Education - Knowledge
• Degree in Medicine with Specialty.
• Excellent written and spoken English.
• Excellent IT skills in MS office.
Skills - Competencies
• Very high reliability, used to work under high professional quality standards.
• Autonomous and self-responsible working attitude.
• Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information.
• Strong consulting and problem solving skills, ability to think from the client’s perspective and to achieve results.
• Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and customer service skills are essential.
• A motorcycle licence will be an asset.
Salary & Benefits
The company offers a highly competitive remuneration package, private medical insurance and continuous training within a stimulating and growing working environment.
C.Vs to be sent by e-mail to email@example.com
Οι ενδιαφερόμενοι θα μπορούν να επικοινωνούν στα αναφερόμενα τηλέφωνα και ηλεκτρονικές διευθύνσεις.
Όνομα: Καφετζηδάκη Πηνελόπη